PhD Muscle Biology
In line with our commitment to excellence, we only hire world-class translators to work with us. All our translators are hired through a stringent recruitment process and are evaluated both for their linguistic skills and their subject matter expertise.
- Are affiliated with some of the top universities around the world.
- Are fluently bilingual and are native speakers of the language they translate into (unless the document requires otherwise).
- Have conducted research and published their results in both languages to be translated in their respective field.
- Have been extensively evaluated for accuracy in their translation work.
- Have signed a strict confidentiality agreement to keep your data undisclosed.
Academic Background & Experience
All our translators are university graduates (at a minimum), with 45% of them having a PhD or Master’s degree in their domains.
We value all the learning that experience brings along with it, and hence hire only experienced people into our system. The average experience of our translators is 10.4 years, with 5 years being the least.
- PhD in Medical Genetics, Tohoku University, Japan
- PhD in Biological Science, Tokyo University, Japan
- PhD in Pharmacology, University of Texas, USA
- PhD in Medicine, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- PhD in Pain Medicine, Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK
- PhD in molecular cell biology, University of Tokyo, Japan
- PhD in Primary Care Pharmacy, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- PhD in Medical Science, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Master's in Bioscience Enterprise (MBE), University of Cambridge, USA
- MS in Biology (Major: Molecular Biology), University of Konstanz, Germany
- Translator for Aeromedical Research Centre
- Translator for GE Healthcare
- Medical Translator for Sanofi-Aventis, Ltd.
- Translator for Johnson & Johnson
- Translator for Philips Healthcare
- Translator for American Medical Association
- Translator for Glaxo SmithKline
- Translator for Pfizer Inc.
- Translator for World Health Organization (WHO)
- OPD Assistant with Tokyo Adventist Hospital
- PhD in Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- PhD in Chemistry, University of Tokyo, Japan
- PhD in Physics, University of Tokyo, Japan
- MS in Public Health, Harvard University, Cambridge, USA
- MS in IT, University of Sydney, Australia
- MS in Solid State Physics, University of Kyoto, Japan
- MS in Engineering Structures, Trinity College, Dublin
- MS in Computing, National University of Singapore-MIT (Collaboration)
- MS in Engineering (Technical Communication), University of Washington, USA
- MS in Chemistry, Trinity College, Dublin
- Translator/Interpreter for IBM
- Consultant in Solution Engineering, Accenture
- Translator for Hewlett-Packard
- Translator and Interpreter for Canon
- Translator for Microsoft
- Translator for Dell
- Translator for Mitsubishi
- Translator for Sony
- Translator for Sharp
- Translator for Toshiba
- PhD in Economics, University of New York, USA
- PhD in Law, University of Liverpool, UK
- MS in Development Finance, University of Manchester, UK
- MS in International Development, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- MS in Operations Management, University of Nottingham, UK
- MA in Political Science, University of Chicago, USA
- MBA Essentials Program, University of Michigan Business School, USA
- MBA, Accounting and Finance, Yale University, USA
- MA in Economics (major in International Economy), University of California, Berkeley, USA
- MA in Political Economies of Industrialized Societies, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Marketing Translator for Dentsu Inc.
- Project Manager for eBay, Inc.
- Senior Audit Manager for Ernst & Young
- Translator for Bloomberg
- Interpreter for Thomas Cook
- Vice President, Equity Research for Citigroup Global Markets
- Translator, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office
- Japanese Language Quality Rater for Google, Inc
- Analyst /Assistant Manager for Nippon Life Insurance Company
- International Advisor for Tokyo Stock Exchange
- PhD in Linguistics, Yale University, Connecticut, USA
- PhD in History, University of California, USA
- PhD in Sociology, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada
- PhD in Ecology, Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA
- MS in Anthropology, University of Wisconsin, USA
- MA in English Education, Okayama University, Japan
- MA in Humanities, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- MA in Sociology, University of Tokyo, Japan
- MA of Environmental Management, Yale University, USA
- MA in International Studies, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Translator for Japan Corporate News Network
- Translator for Bloomberg
- Corporate Legal Specialist for Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Journal Publishing Manager for Blackwell
- Human Resources at Federal Express Corporation
- English Language Instructor for Nova Corporation
- Marketing Manager for Henderson
- Director and Senior Precision Analyst for Nikko Group
- Translator for LiveSmart 360
- Translator for Siemens
Armed with a strong academic foundation and relevant qualifications from renowned universities, with requisite subject matter expertise and vast experience translating for established corporates, our translators are equipped to deliver world class quality.