Crimson Interactive, the parent company that governs Ulatus operations, is certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for having in place robust information security and quality management systems.
The ISO is a network of national standards institutes of 162 countries with a central authority in Geneva, Switzerland. The organization has 3,368 technical bodies that develop and monitor standards. It sets standards for companies to follow, and it certifies them after a successful audit of their systems and processes.
We consider all three certifications critical to demonstrating our commitment to the expectations of our clients and business partners worldwide. They enable us to deliver secure, accurate, and timely assignments, on every occasion for every client.
Ulatus, one of the leading language solution providers globally, is now among the 1% of translation companies in the world to be ISO 17100:2015 certified. This certification is only accredited to translation companies adhering to the stringent requirements essential for the delivery of quality translation, every single time.
In order to be ISO 17100:2015 certified, organizations must maintain the highest standards in all aspects pertaining to the quality and delivery of translation solutions. It includes provisions for translation service providers (TSPs) concerning the management of core processes, minimum qualification requirements, the availability and management of resources, and other necessary actions. Not only did Ulatus satisfy those competency benchmarks, it led the industry by demonstrating its prowess in research, subject area matching, and information acquisition and processing.
How do our clients benefit from the ISO 17100:2015 certification?
- In comparison to its predecessor EN 15038, ISO 17100:2015 further delineates requirements for personnel qualifications, a mandatory revision process, parameters for client specifications, client feedback measurement, and data protection.
- It prescribes that translators, proofreaders and revisers all need to have documentary proofs of educational and/or professional qualifications.
- Compliance to this standard further ensures that every assignment is handled only by professionals with the relevant linguistic and textual competence, research competence, cultural competence, domain competence and technical competence.
Significance of ISO 17100:2015 certification
At Crimson Interactive, the parent company of Ulatus, we adhere to the most stringent standards of information security and client confidentiality. We are proud to be acknowledged by the internationally renowned ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for having established a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS) that ensures your trust.
This certification governs the management of information security in processes related to Information Technology, Client Servicing, Operations, Human Resources, and Administration. It is a testament to the fact we understand that your personal information, your research, and manuscripts are among your most important assets. We will always treat them with the greatest integrity.
How do our clients benefit from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification?
- Ulatus has secure operations and strict compliance policies, ensuring that your personal details and work are 100% safe with us.
- We have established globally recognized and acknowledged security processes and protocols to ensure zero security breaches.
- World-class information technology systems ensure superior quality and even higher security.
- Our business continuity planning ensures that there will be no disruptions in the delivery of your document on time, every time.
- Our commitment to trust and confidentiality serves you better and longer.
Significance of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
At Crimson Interactive, the parent company of Ulatus, we adhere to the highest standards of accuracy and reliability. We are proud to be certified by the internationally renowned ISO 9001:2015 in recognition for our robust Quality Management System (QMS) that delivers the highest level of quality in the industry.
This certification specifically demonstrates that an organization has proven not only its ability to consistently provide products that meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements but that the system itself undergoes continual improvements. At Ulatus, we aim to deliver both products and processes that enhance customer satisfaction. We consistently endeavor to deliver superior translations, and we are constantly improving and streamlining our processes. We ask our clients for feedback on a regular basis, and we take it very seriously. In addition, we make constant efforts to educate and train our proofreaders and translators at all times.
How do our clients benefit from ISO/IEC 9001:2015 certification?
- Ulatus has designed a rigorous quality management system that checks and rechecks translations to ensure the utmost quality.
- World-class technology systems help deliver superior accuracy.
- Our quality management team is continually evaluating our processes and procedures to make the process seamless.
- Our commitment to reliability and trust serves you better and longer.
Significance of ISO 9001:2015 certification