M.S., Computer Science, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, USA
B.A., Mathematics, International Christian University, Japan
* Editor at ASCII Corporation, Tokyo (the former partner of Microsoft USA and Microsoft Press in Japan), starting as a translator, then as a technical editor.
* Co-planner and advisor of Japanese million-selling TV game “Derby Stallion” series (for family-computer, FC2, Windows, Sega Saturn, Sony PlayStation, PS2, Nitendo GameBoy). Now auditing officer at Parity Bit Co., Ltd
* Translator and Proofreader of numerous large translation projects, including Gaming Translation, Mobile Game Development-Manuals, Product/Service Descriptions, Help information and Game Training materials.
* He is also highly experienced in playing Real-Time Strategy Games such as StarCraft and Age of Empires 2.
* Translation and editing of various websites (Microsoft, MaKafee, etc.) in the field of Information Technology.
* Game Testing experience includes:
- Performed game testing prior to all releases and updates
- Evaluated game programs for flaws and issues
- Identified bugs and prepared reports for designers and management
- Assessed game and network functionality on a regular basis
- Assisted with online game monitoring as required
- Collated and analysed data to identify game issues and potential bugs
* Localization of various promotional videos (Intel, Microsoft, etc.)
* Localization of Dassault Systems’ PLM (ENOVIA, etc.)
* Advertising (apparel & Fashion in Italy)
* Website of Zegna (apparel & Fashion in Italy)
* Translated various books and manuals, as listed below:
- Wingz (RDB software) manuals
- Mastering MAKE (Prentice Hall, Toppan, Tokyo)
- Microsoft Office Running series and Step by Step series (Microsoft Press - ASCII and Nikkei BP, Tokyo)
- Guide to Computer Security
- Guide to Computer Forensics
- Web Security 2.0
* System Engineer, CAD System Development Group, TEC Soft&Service Co, Ltd. (Chiba, Japan)
* Systems Analyst, Digicomp Research Corporation (Ithaca, NY)
* Vice President, Enterprise Solution Development, Lycos Japan Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
* Led a line of business to develop enterprise services from a general web portal company. Responsibility included building a new business model for the company.
* Chief Marketing Director, Marketing, SAS Institute Japan K.K. (Tokyo, Japan)
* Responsible for all marketing operations of SAS Japan. A member of the company’s Steering Committee.
PhD, Chemistry of polymers, Budapest Technical University, Hungary
MSc, Macromolecular chemistry, Budapest Technical University, Hungary
Knight Cross of the Order of the Hungarian Republic for "Outstanding Service in Cultural Diplomacy"
Permanent translator of the European Patent Office (Vienna) of Japanese scientific and patent literature and of the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Engineering,Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
PhD, Muscle Biology, Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
BS, Animal Science, Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
Master degree in Electronic Engineering, National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan
emiconductor and Integrated Circuit Design, LianCheng Training Center (Corel Drawer/ Corel Painter, AutoCAD, Photoshop/ Illustrator, Dream Weaver / Comic Studio)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Shipbuilding Department, Yokohama National University, Japan
Doctor in Biochemical Engineering, University of Hiroshima, Japan
Master in Biochemical Engineering, University of Hiroshima, Japan
Bachelor in Chemistry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Yeast taxonomy (Portugal)
Management of Culture Collection (NCYC, UK)
Biodeterioration, Biodegradation and Fungi preservation (IMI, UK)
Department of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
MBA, Texas State University, United States