B.S., Computer Science, Valencia College, USA
B.A., Philosophy, University of Central Florida, USA
* Translated large translation projects related to Gaming, Design, Visual Arts and Media/Communication
* Freelance Video Game Translator, Keywords International
- Translated games from Japanese to English based on famous anime and manga IP, as well as many popular mobile games
- Responsible for translating various mobile game projects
* Translated more than 150,000 characters for us
* Game Tester, Testronic Laboratories Limited
- Developed tests for all individual games and identified any glitches.
- Analyzed production released plan and installed scripts and components accordingly.
- Evaluated all software and hardware configurations as per customer production requirements.
- Designed test procedures for new components in coordination with various parties.
- Prepared detailed reports and implemented tests as per enterprise tester.
- Performed various tests as per the required client standards and format holders
* Native English Section Chief, Densou Ouen Translations, Japan
* Programmer / IT Specialist, TCG-USA
* Programmer, St, Anthony Community Hospital, USA
Gaming Translation , User manuals , In-game content , Game User Interfaces , Gaming Software , Gaming Controls and GUIs , Banner ads , Promotional Material , Game Training Materials , Gaming Newsletters , Product descriptions , Service Descriptions
PhD, Chemistry of polymers, Budapest Technical University, Hungary
MSc, Macromolecular chemistry, Budapest Technical University, Hungary
Knight Cross of the Order of the Hungarian Republic for "Outstanding Service in Cultural Diplomacy"
Permanent translator of the European Patent Office (Vienna) of Japanese scientific and patent literature and of the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Engineering,Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
PhD, Muscle Biology, Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
BS, Animal Science, Tohoku University Sendai, Japan
Master degree in Electronic Engineering, National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan
emiconductor and Integrated Circuit Design, LianCheng Training Center (Corel Drawer/ Corel Painter, AutoCAD, Photoshop/ Illustrator, Dream Weaver / Comic Studio)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Shipbuilding Department, Yokohama National University, Japan
Doctor in Biochemical Engineering, University of Hiroshima, Japan
Master in Biochemical Engineering, University of Hiroshima, Japan
Bachelor in Chemistry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Yeast taxonomy (Portugal)
Management of Culture Collection (NCYC, UK)
Biodeterioration, Biodegradation and Fungi preservation (IMI, UK)
Department of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
MBA, Texas State University, United States